- Application must be submitted 45 days before the event.
- Submit an online application form.
- Print and complete one or more of the following
(Depending on the requested area and nature of event - See
"Street Closure Provisions and Application Procedures")
Petition for Residential Areas
Petition for Commercial Areas
Petition for Temporary Selling Activities
- "Provide Proof of Insurance"
Have your insurance broker or agent access
Track4LA at http://track4la.lacity.org and follow instructions
to register and submit the appropiate proof of insurance on your behalf.
- Print and complete the
"Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement" form.
- Mail Completed and Signed Petition and Hold Harmless forms to:
Street Services Investigation & Enforcement Division
1149 South Broadway, Suite 350
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Phone: (213) 847-6000 Fax: (213) 847-6267
- Estimated Fees: Cost/Fees associated with the permitting of the event will be provided once
the application has been reviewed by all affected City Departments..
- Application received 21 days or less from the event will be assessed a penalty fee of $312.
- Any technical corrections to a submitted application is $100.
- Additional fees may be incurred.
- A Special Event Permit will not be issued unless all required documentation is submitted.
- A Final Cost of the event will be provided after the event.
Make sure you indicate the Application Reference Number on each page.